Who Will Win The 2008 Presidential Election?

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

No Fair!

Why is it that you can be completely discrete about your beliefs but people still single you out? Also why is it if they criticize you and you explain those beliefs - suddenly you're preaching to them? I feel like there's just no winning sometimes. People laugh at things because they don't understand them. They don't want to understand them. Out of sight, out of mind. Some people offer that as advice to not care. Isn't that what has made so many problems so bad in the first place? It is hilarious that someone actually cares about the reprocussions of their actions and isn't just a selfish person doing whatever they can to benefit their own interests???

Just wanted to get that off my chest.. I feel better now. Has anyone had a similar experience? How did you handle it?

If you want to know why I became a vegetarian - check out the video on this website:
http://www.chooseveg.com/animal-cruelty.asp?gclid=CP3XsqfWgo8CFRqsOAodYHoI3A
There are just a few reasons that brought about this change in me. It's not just one place or one story - I have seen many similar videos about the meat industry in general. I will warn you it is hard to watch, especially if you're an animal lover!